I LOVE this site!!

Tish_Tosh
Tish_Tosh Posts: 13
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there

My names Tricia, im 24 and have been on hre for about a month now! It has been fantastic and I have lost 15lbs all in all!! I urge all newbies to ride out the difficult bit at first and you will definately notice results :) x

Replies

• DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Welcome to MFP, Tricia! congrats on your 15lbs. lost! Good luck reaching your final goal!
  • Thanks Dan :) Really good luck with your goal to :) x
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Keep it up tish, I've been here since may and have been losing a slow and steady 5 pounds a month. I am looking forward to next summer, because if I keep this up I will have dropped the whole 50 by then. It works, if you are persisitant.
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Trica,Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ???????????????????? How did you lose 15lbs in 30 days[we all would like to know].:drinker:
    When you reach your goal are you going to continue to eat like this? We all hope you changed to a healthy lifestyle and not a quick fix......Keep us updated:bigsmile:
  • REALLY good luck Nutshel with your 50lbs weight loss, you know u can do it, we will all be so proud when you do :) x

Thanks Championfl, I literally counted calories and that is it. I have done some excercise but not a lot. I am going to start doing some more though as I have put a little weight back on but it has been my birthday so I am allowed haha!! I am going to continue to eat like it as I want to stay my target weight when I get there :) How have you done so far? I wish you all the luck in the world to get to your target weight, we can do it together :) Good luck hun and keep me informed of my progress!! x
This discussion has been closed.