Need help with trying to find new activity tracker

Options
My force has many now has been recalled I love it by the why. Been looking into replacing it I seen reports the jawbone up over estimates calorie intake. I really want something with display for time calories and steps. Would love to find something to do constant hart rate also as I have had a hart attack and am on beta blockers I now it want be accurate but need to now hart rate for meds. Next sorry for my spelling but its has to do with medical issue

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    If you love your Force and it's not giving you the rash that prompted the recall, why replace it?
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would like to know about this also, so my bodymedia fit is not working correctly and I have to return it to Best Buy and they no longer carry them.
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I am pretty happy with Bodymedia Link, it covers steps, time in moderate & vigorous activity levels, shows you the info in cals & METs, and links into MyFitnessPal. And if you have one of the compatable heart rate monitors, it shows that as well.

http://www.bodymedia.com/activity_manager_demo.html
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    If you love your Force and it's not giving you the rash that prompted the recall, why replace it?

That's what I was thinking.

I'm upgrading from my Fitbit Ultra to a Fitbit Zip. Fitbits don't track heart rate though and the only things I know that do are HRMs.