new here female 30 and 50 lbs to lose

Options
Hi y'all Im new here and need to lose 50 lbs total but im making small goals of 15 lbs at a time im stuck right now though im losing inches but no weight after the initial first 10 lbs I do at least 45 mins a day of hiit a day minus one or two days a week depending on if I get sore or not I eat clean mostly veggies and chicken but fish is my weakness

Replies

• karri82
    karri82 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi congrats on losing the 10lbs don't be discouraged that your losing inches and not weight sometimes it take a little time for the scale to adjust but your still losing cause those inches are coming off. Feel free to add me :-)
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    thank you I will add you

I have a feeling my lack of weight change is because I don't eat enough I've been trying but I have always only ate one big meal a day i'm trying to retrain myself to eat small meals many times a day but it makes me feel so full an bloated all day I think its because im used to having an empty stomach all day im also not a big water drinker but im trying to change that also
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hey Cowgirl, I am sending a friend request. I have more to lose and I am inspired by your success so far. You have such a positive attitude :-) Go girl!