Looking for friends :)

noor_v
noor_v Posts: 133 Member
Hi Everyone,

My name is Noor, I'm 32 yrs old and looking to loose 40 - 50 lbs. I'm looking for for some friends - someone who is looking to loose weight / get healthy, or someone who has had some success and can give feedback.

I've been on MFP for a while, but I only started getting serious last week. I've been logging everyday since - my last week was not a good week, but I'm determined to make some changes now and I'm sure that I will make progress :)

Thanks!!!!!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ladym8204
    ladym8204 Posts: 64 Member
    Feel free to add me, this is my second time on here. I had some success the first time but slacked off and gained almost all the weight back. This time I am looking for encouraging friends to help keep me motivated. I like reading their comments to me and commenting back.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    You can add me.
  • noor_v
    Friend request sent :)
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    I can offer you good advice if you looking for any not lokking to lose but a committed gym rat
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Sorry looking to lose
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Hi Noor,
    I am sending a friend request. I have been on for a while too, haven't approached my goal, and yet I am determined to do so. We can!
  • Hey! I'll send you a request. I too am looking for friends that are trying to lose weight and can offer motivation and support! Anyone on here also looking can feel free to send me a request.
  • noor_v
    Yayy!! I'm excited... looking forward to the new me :happy: