Looking for friends for motivation and to talk health!

Options
Hey all!

I've been using MFP for a while but always fall off track and gain back the few pounds I manage to lose which sucks! This is my first time on the website and on the message boards and I feel like I've been missing out on the part that can make all the difference in the world....SUPPORT and interacting with others struggling with change and maintaining a healthier lifestyle.

I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated and that I can assist with their journey as well. We can talk food, I'm down for friendly competition, hell if you're local I'm down for a workout buddy too! Feel free to send me a request or ok me adding you!

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hey! Making friends on here is a great way to keep you accountable and motivated on your weight loss journey. When I first started I didn't add friends on here and I ended up back at 200lbs and trying to find a solution. Since then I have added friends on here and it has really helped to make a difference on my journey I enjoy supporting fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friend request. Anyone feel free to add me!