I love this forum!

Options
I just wanted to say that the people on this forum are the nicest, most supportive, vibrant people on any forum anywhere! You guys are great! Its not often these days you find genuine good people we are a dying breed but I think this site has captured it. Im so proud of everyone on here and the success's you have had keep pushing! Anyway...I just felt the need to declare my love for MFP and all the wonderful people on it! Good luck and keep moving forward with your goals. -Jen

Replies

• greekgyrl02
    greekgyrl02 Posts: 123
    Options
    I just wanted to say that the people on this forum are the nicest, most supportive, vibrant people on any forum anywhere! You guys are great! Its not often these days you find genuine good people we are a dying breed but I think this site has captured it. Im so proud of everyone on here and the success's you have had keep pushing! Anyway...I just felt the need to declare my love for MFP and all the wonderful people on it! Good luck and keep moving forward with your goals. -Jen
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I agree! I've participated in other forums on different topics and the people were NOTHING like on here. It's uplifting considering most of the crappy attitudes and b***s*** on the internet nowadays.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    :blushing:

so true. I think what goes on here is just awesome.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Add another to the list of people who are amazed by how awesome the people here are. :bigsmile:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Me too.:happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    totally agree!!!!!!!
    :heart: All of you rock in my book!!!
    hugs,
    Ali
  • wordygirl
    wordygirl Posts: 28
    Options
    You guys are awesome!!
    Anyone who can get my bootie to the gym without me kicking and screaming is okay with me!! :wink: