2 months into MFP and I'm 8 lbs down

Options
I joined MFP in the middle of Jan weighing in at 128.8... I wish I knew how to add a picture to this but I can not figure it out.

9-10 weeks later I'm now 219.2. I've been stuck for about a week now at this weight. I'm just happy I am finally out of the 220's that I have been sticking around since August of 2013. With working full time, soon a second part time job, soon part time school, full time mommy to 2 angels I have no time to work out. I lost the 9.6lbs with calorie counting only and I am proud of that so far.

Replies

• gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP in the middle of Jan weighing in at 128.8... I wish I knew how to add a picture to this but I can not figure it out.

9-10 weeks later I'm now 219.2. I've been stuck for about a week now at this weight. I'm just happy I am finally out of the 220's that I have been sticking around since August of 2013. With working full time, soon a second part time job, soon part time school, full time mommy to 2 angels I have no time to work out. I lost the 9.6lbs with calorie counting only and I am proud of that so far.

BAHAHA I just realized I put 8lbs down in my title when its actually 9.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. And to post pictures you have to upload them to a hosting site like photobucket first. You click on the picture, then right click and copy image IRL. Type img inside two brackets like this[ ]. Then paste the IRL and type /img inside two brackets [ ], in the thread you want the picture to appear. I tried to give you an example, but it thought I was trying to post a picture.

I couldn't do it a week ago, and now I'm posting a picture every night at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1216261-what-s-for-supper.

Larro
  • gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. And to post pictures you have to upload them to a hosting site like photobucket first. You click on the picture, then right click and copy image IRL. Type img inside two brackets like this[ ]. Then paste the IRL and type /img inside two brackets [ ], in the thread you want the picture to appear. I tried to give you an example, but it thought I was trying to post a picture.

I couldn't do it a week ago, and now I'm posting a picture every night at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1216261-what-s-for-supper.

Larro

Thanks.. I see a lil difference in my pics but not much.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    So...you gained 90 lbs or lost 9?? Lol jp good job on the loss! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!