I'm still young...

Options
2»

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

I don't deny that those who sleep eat and breath pure fitness and athleticism know what they're talking about but why take it to that extreme if that's not what you're aiming for? So for my part I guess what I'm trying to say is...enjoy the American Football season and all the parties you'll be having with it :D

Well said!
  • StephieWheats
    StephieWheats Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    The Steelers are my favorite team!!!! I was raised a Steelers fan and always will be one even though I moved to cleveland a years ago!! I am excited they have won their first 2 games and today they will make it 3!!! I cant wait to be able to watch them play the browns and win in a few weeks!! And you are right I'm gonna do me!!
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    The Steelers are my favorite team!!!! I was raised a Steelers fan and always will be one even though I moved to cleveland a years ago!! I am excited they have won their first 2 games and today they will make it 3!!! I cant wait to be able to watch them play the browns and win in a few weeks!! And you are right I'm gonna do me!!

Mmm I'm a Steelers fan too and my husband is a Buccs fan. He's none too happy with me today! I had wings and wine coolers and I still intend on losing on my weigh in day, we can have our cake and eat it too as long as we're willing to work for it throughout the week!
  • StephieWheats
    StephieWheats Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Mmm I'm a Steelers fan too and my husband is a Buccs fan. He's none too happy with me today! I had wings and wine coolers and I still intend on losing on my weigh in day, we can have our cake and eat it too as long as we're willing to work for it throughout the week!

Exactly!! And the Steelers had an awesome win today!!!
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Pizza is a food group in our house. Its my husbands favorite food so there is no way I could just cut it off. But we have changed where we order from so that it is super thin crust with hardly any cheese and awesome toppings. Every friday night we hit the gym and then order pizza as a reward. We still stay under our calorie goal for the day!! Some people do not realize that treats are part of living! Without them, there would be no point to this!