Remembering my rewards

Options
I just realized that I have been so focused on the emotional rewards I have gained lately from all this weight loss that I have TOTALLY forgotten what my big rewards were. :laugh:

I had said that I would get my belly button re-pierced if I could get down to 160 or so before my trip this summer.

Anyone else need a big reminder of their rewards? What are they?

Replies

• jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    I just realized that I have been so focused on the emotional rewards I have gained lately from all this weight loss that I have TOTALLY forgotten what my big rewards were. :laugh:

I had said that I would get my belly button re-pierced if I could get down to 160 or so before my trip this summer.

Anyone else need a big reminder of their rewards? What are they?
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I am thinking that I am going to get a tattoo that incorporates my kids names into it once I hit my final goal. Just haven't decided what exactly I want.
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo as well! I picked out a tokidoki swallow that I'm getting tattooed on both calves once I hit my goal weight. I have it set as my computer wallpaper so I can be reminded of my goal. It sure is hard some days though...
  • LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have a reward in mind too.

One of them is a little too private to post :blushing:

but the other is to be good enough and comfortable enough to run in the summer series' runs with my boyfriend this summer.

Well, not run WITH him. As I'll never hit a 5 minute mile in this lifetime. But at least be able to run the same race as him without feeling embarassed by my time.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get a "above the ankles" swimsuit this year. :drinker: :drinker:

HOOCHIE-mama!!! :devil: