• suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha! That is so funny!
    and So True!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Did you know that a good majority of the foods shown in commercials that are just sitting there are plastic or rubber? They look good, but IT'S PLASTIC, PEOPLE! lol
  • Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Saving this to show my bf.
  • KLaurean
    Options
    This makes me proud of my homemade meals.
  • Keltinator
    Options
    my friends who work in fast food places say often things like burritos come in frozen and they just heat them up to serve them. ew.
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I suspect that the burgers in the ads aren't being put together by 16 year old kids making minimum wage! Do you really expect one of Chef Ramsey's creations? lol Just as an aside, I think that I read in Men's Health that the Wendy's Taco Salad actually has more calories and fat than two Quarter Pounders! And people choose it because they think it's healthy!
  • Teresa652
    Options
    Don't forget about those milkshakes and drinks that have between 1200 and 2000 calories. I still have the e-mail I think I'll try to find it and post a link.
  • Teresa652
    Options
    Here's one with a list of drinks and some food. The first 63 listed are over 1000 calories.

http://www.acaloriecounter.com/fast-food-calories.php
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I suspect that the burgers in the ads aren't being put together by 16 year old kids making minimum wage! Do you really expect one of Chef Ramsey's creations? lol Just as an aside, I think that I read in Men's Health that the Wendy's Taco Salad actually has more calories and fat than two Quarter Pounders! And people choose it because they think it's healthy!

Yeah. Just because "salad" is part of the name, doesn't mean it's good for you.
  • tater8589
    Options
    Well you do know that they use tricks to make them look better for pics, like hairspray to make them look shiney and juicy... Or icecream commercials... the lights are too hot an will melt it so they use mashed potatoes.