Friends with open diaries, 1200-1600 cal to lose

Options
hello, I need some friends that I can steal ideas from, eating 1200-1600 calories :) Feel free to add me!

Replies

• superfoodsclub
    Options
    First you need to have in your daily consumption the right foods that will make your body to loose fat.

According to Research 4 cups of green Tea could help you to loose more than 6 pounds in less than 8 weeks.
    So I suggest you replace all your liquid intakes with Green Tea first.

Also choose foods that consumes high energy to breakdown. If you do a little bit of research you will find many.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I will add you! :) I'm on 1360cal a day trying to lose around 10lbs
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    First you need to have in your daily consumption the right foods that will make your body to loose fat.

According to Research 4 cups of green Tea could help you to loose more than 6 pounds in less than 8 weeks.

Also choose foods that consumes high energy to breakdown. If you do a little bit of research you will find many.

This is BS total BS...

OP feel free to look at my diary it's open to the public.
  • raetwssrae
    raetwssrae Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 calorie plan to lose about 2 lbs a week. I exercise 4-5 times a week and also have an open diary. I make a lot of my own food though so I don't know how helpful my diary will be but feel free to add if you like.
  • stakoc94
    stakoc94 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request :) my diary is open to friends as well. And I like to eat FOOD not drink magical drinks to make me "lose weight" haha
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

This is BS total BS...

OP feel free to look at my diary it's open to the public.

what i was thinking...open diary feel free to look
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I eat between 1250 and 1700. My goal is around 1500.

Diary is open. I dont always make the best food choices, but hey, im getting there
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Open Diary, Feel free to check it out. I'm a pretty 'boring' eater but it works. I'm branching out over time
  • scottsgirl4lyfe2004
    scottsgirl4lyfe2004 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    check out mine:)