Hello

Options
Tracey_B_72
Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
Hi I'm not new to MFP as 6 months ago I hit my target of 147lbs but after suffering a wet uk winter and shorter dog walks I'd gained 8lbs but have lost 2 this week by getting back on MFP for a few weeks to rein it back in again.
It's actually really nice to be back and using it again as I kind of missed it in my life, I found maintaining easy really but at least I've learnt I do need to do dog walks of 3+ miles each day with the dog.
I lost my last 30lbs by mainly competing with my sister but she hasn't used MFP this year and then I just found these boards so I thought I'd introduce myself as I may have some tips I can share. I'm now a happy size 10/12 uk sizes.
A bit about myself, I'm a very young 41 year old mum of 3 aged 23,17 and 14, I'm married and have a beagle who aided my weight loss by being my walking partner.
That's about it for now I think.

Replies

• earlybrd7
    earlybrd7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation as you - reached my target goal and then went off MFP and gained back some weight over the cold Canadian winter! Feel free to add me, I'm looking for another friend or two for mutual motivation :)