challenge yourself...

Options
i challenge you to try this workout... this is for only the most extreme athletes, or if you just want to test yourself to see how good your cardio really is...

ok, grab a deck of cards, a pen, and paper... now pick out 13 of your favorite body weight workouts with a reasonable amount of reps per set ( 15 - 30 per set ), pushups, squats, crunchs, jumping jacks, exetra... now on the paper, pair up the workouts with the cards, for example pushups - ace's, crunchs - 2's, squats - 3's, jumping jacks - 4's, exetra... after you have paired all the workouts with a card, now shuffle the deck of cards good, flip a card and do that set of that workout, without stopping grab the next card and do the next set, then the next card without stopping, and the next, and the next... and the next, and so on, and if you get 2 cards in a row, then put it on the bottom of the deck...... see how manny cards you can get through.. and push yourself to the max, ( note; put the cards you already did next to the deck faceing up so you dont get confused ) if you do a quarter of the deck, you need to improve your cardio, get through half you have good cardio, if you get through 3/4 of the deck you have very good cardio, do the whole deck and... well, that speaks for itself.

13 workouts, 4 of each kind of card, thats 52 sets non-stop, if you do the whole deck... well, if you do the whole deck... if you want a real cardio challenge, than this is it... try it, i know you wont regret it... well, you might in the morning... lol..

Replies

• bigred727
    Options
    you can do anything you put your mind to... so if it sounds like to much, its not... just try it.. trust me, its a killer workout... and you will definitly get gains off of this... quickly... if you cant do the whole deck, then you have something to aim for... 1 extra card each time you do it...
  • bigred727
    Options
    one more thing, if your tired of running all the time, this is a good way to get your cardio up fast, and it makes it interesting because your mixing it up, and you never know whats next... if you allready tryed it, comment on what you think... and if you check out my blog, im always coming up with new ideas...