Gained.

I was at 186 pounds and now i'm at 187.4 pounds. Ugggghhhh!!!!! Help please?

Replies

• chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    That is probably just water weight. Depends on factors such as how often you weigh, tom, etc.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Are you tracking your calories?

Are you weighing all solids and measuring all liquids (other than zero calorie liquids such as water)?

Are you weighing yourself under the same conditions each time? In other words, first thing in the morning, after going to the restroom and before eating?

Also, it is normal for us to have normal daily fluctuations due to water weight. Eating high sodium foods can lead you to retain water, as can a woman's monthly cycle.

If you're otherwise doing everything right, then I'd say be patient. Fat loss takes time.
  • harveygirlkc
    harveygirlkc Posts: 5 Member
    Patience is so important in the weight loss struggle! Don't let this get you down, just regroup, watch what you are eating, work out hard, and it will pay off in the long run.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    You started another thread saying you weigh in daily...if this is a day to day change I can guarantee that it's water and waste in your system. You do not gain Lbs of fat overnight just like you don't lose Lbs of fat overnight...just doesn't work that way.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Weight fluctuates day to day & throughout the day. You only have 11 lb. to go. Set your goal to .5 lb. per week, and be patient.

Log everything you eat accurately & honestly. Weigh your food.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants