Hi

Options
Hello I'm Steve Was a bit chubby and the practice nurse at my Doctors finally persuaded me to do something. for about a year I had been on tablets from the Doctor for Heart disease, I have pulmonary Hypotension (High blood pressure) this is primarily caused by obesity yes I am clinically obese at 5' 9" and 16st 3lb (227lb) . Also I had not insignificant calcification of the Left Ascending Aorta for which I was given Asprin and a statin and some B.P. medication at one point it was 250 over 140.
Once the nurse said I was pre type 2 diabetic and one of the lads at work took a picture of me asleep in the Van with My belly on display and Tweeted "When's mini Steve due" they were the defining moments, My 25yr old daughter told me about Myfitnesspal and I put it on my phone and bought a decent Cross trainer and an Ab bench with some dumbells.
since 13th Feb I have lost 18lbs and am a damn site fitter, I do between 1800 and 2800 calories of Cardio a day and weights every other day now I weigh 210lb. I log every thing even naughty stuff (you are only lying to yourself) I have a long way to go I'm still obese but not as bad I need to get to 11 stone 6lb, according to WHO. I reckon I'll look sick at that weight and am aiming for 12 st 7lb

Replies