Progress is more than just a number on the scale...

Options
I just recently started taking progress pictures. Unfortunately I don't have a "before" picture, but I took one on 2/21 and another today (3/16), and what a dramatic difference! I was starting to get discouraged because there is only 1.3 lbs between the two pictures, but I think the progress speaks for itself. (Idk how to attach pics in the forum, but I've added it to my profile- take a look!)

For those of you feeling like giving up, DON'T! The 23 days between these two pictures were filled with a lot of aching muscles, busy schedules, and taco bell cravings, but if you want progress, you can't give up. :-)

Replies

• SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I didn't start out taking photos either, so I only have face photos to compare, but it really does help. In my own eyes, I struggle to see the changes sometimes even though those around me do.

Congrats on your success so far! I know to post photos you need to use something like Photobucket and copy the URL over to your post. Check out the help section or do a search of the forum on "posting photos" to learn more.
  • melsakinyi
    melsakinyi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    the number on the scale always sort of discourages me. Its always so small. I have lost 3 inches from my waist and my belly is almost completely flat. Point is the scale mostly discourages me but Measuring myself encourages me