Looking for friends

Options
I am not picky, you don't have to have diary open because I don't yet. I am just looking for friend to get through this with.

Replies

• DorLynn70
    Options
    I just joined last night and could really use some friends here. I know I have the strength and motivation but sometimes having someone there for the rough days is a big help. I am still learning about the website and all the things I need to do on here but would like to add some friends.

Have a great day

DorLynn
  • AbsolutelyAnnie
    AbsolutelyAnnie Posts: 2,695 Member
    Options
    Hey TeByrd28 and DorLynn70!

Welcome! I think you will like the tools and community you will find here on myfitnesspal (MFP).

A couple of things that have helped me considerably. First is to use the food/exercise diary like a boss! Seriously, log everything. In fact, I always try to pre-log my food so I don't have to make decisions through out the day or try to remember what I've eaten. I will often do this a couple of days in advance, which also helps with my grocery shopping. Bonus!

Second, friends. This is my second time around here and I cannot tell you the difference having MFP friends has made in my experience and in my results. I have managed to create a network of wonderfully supportive people who offer encouragement, advice, and truth telling. Sending you both a friend request. As you read your news feed and forums and see comments from people who seem to have similar goals and values, send them a friend request. Accept every request you receive. I went super stealth underground my first time around and I believe it was to my detriment. This time my motto is , "The more the merrier!"

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Best of luck to you.