Does anyone know where I can find low calorie/fat recipes?

sylviapet10706
sylviapet10706 Posts: 10
edited September 21 in Recipes
I am looking to make some low calorie/low fat recipes, but I can't seem to find a site that has really good recipes. Also I'd like to be able to make some of these recipes using my crock-pot & a lot of these sites don't have any recipes for that at all. So does anyone know of any good recipes sites? I would really appreciate the help. Thank you.

Sylvia :smile:

Replies

• Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    I like to use SparkPeople. I can't give you the address because it is blocked from me here at work. You can google sparkpeople recipes. When you get to the site you can put crock pot in the search engine and some will come up. If you don't know SparkPeople is, it is a website just like this one. Good luck and happy hunting.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Prevention.com has many recipes that I have found & I like & details the nutritional values too.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    I LOVE hungrygirl.com. When you sign up for their emails, you'll get daily newsletters with recipe ideas. She has a few books too, so I put those on my 'wish list' since my birthday is coming up. :smile:

I've also found some good ones on weight watchers.com
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    www.dlife.com is a site for diabetes but it has a recipe site that has everything you need. It is great for low cal, low fat, low carb.
    Let me know what you think?
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Cookinglight.com is a good website to use also..
This discussion has been closed.