Starting over on starting

Options
Krys052490
Krys052490 Posts: 72 Member
I have reevaluated everything. I'm starting over.

1. Changed my calories to 1600. 40% protein, 30% fat, 30% carbs. I am going to try to the best of my abilities to achieve these numbers. I am worried about proteins vs carbs though.

2. I plan on doing Day 1- Lower, Day 2-Upper, (one of these will have cardio) Day 3- Cardio & Abs, Day 4- Lower, Day 5-Upper (One of these will have cardio) Day 6 & Day 7, One will be active rest, One will be 100% rest.

3. If at all possible, I will weigh everything. I'm even cutting out the measuring cups for things like...green beans, rice, etc. and weighing them instead If it's possible.

4. I will ONLY weigh & measure myself bi-weekly. I am already a healthy weight and trying to lose vanity weight. I may only lose 1/2 lb a week and that's okay. :grumble:

5. On Cheat days, it will be limited on how many calories I cheat by. I will only cheat once a week. I will have a bi-monthly blow out but even then I'm tracking the calories!

6. I will not track my exercise on MFP app, instead I will keep it in a notebook.

I guess that's it.

This morning I was EXACTLY 129 lbs.

35.5 - waist (love handles & belly)

10 - bicep

20 - thigh

Replies

• savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Do you ever meal prep? I know for me meal prep keeps me on track.
  • Krys052490
    Krys052490 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I try to meal prep a little bit but I never have the time for the whole week. However, I have been measuring EVERYTHING I eat since the beginning. I know (not all but a lot of people) assume if you're not losing weight, you're eating too much. However, when I say measure EVERYTHING I mean...everything. Chicken? Pasta? Lettuce? Ketchup? EVERYTHING. I have a very type A personality.

Disclaimer: I am not accusing you of being one of these people.
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I meal prep on Sunday for a few days at a time. Meal Prep is not for everyone. I find it works for me so I don't make unhealthy choices which does happen when I am not prepared. I have to play with the calories all the time to keep myself not at a plateau. I am not an expert. How much do you burn a day? How many calories do you eat?