back again!

Options
when i first stared on MFP I did real good then I fell off now I need to get back on but need all the help that I can get. I have about 50 pounds that I want to lose. I work out with my 4 yr old every day. I just need a support system that can help me. The only ones that seem to support me are my coworkers and thats due to us doing a Biggest losser chalange.

Replies

• badshot
    Options
    Hey

We've all done it, me more than most, but once you see real results from just moving more and eating more healthy you'll be back on track

Good luck with your new life
  • KylieWood
    Options
    Yep, I certainly know what it's like to lose motivation. I have sunk into happy and comfortable since getting married and the weight that I lost and worked hard to get, is all back and I have really disappointed myself. I know I can do this, but I just can't maintain it. Hopefully my husband and you guys can motivated me to stick with this program and to finally maintain the weight lose.
  • BexC
    BexC Posts: 53
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm just back again now with a goal of 40lbs to lose!
    If you want add me and can support each other xxx
  • malave
    Options
    Hi! I'm back to start over again I need to lose 75lbs to get to my happy weight ! Because I gain all the weight that I lost in 2 years ,and it's so frustrating but here I go again! If you want add me to support each other in this new journey!:happy: