Options
2»

Replies

• Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    if you binge everyday ...yes
    once a week ...NO

Hahaha. You have never seen one of MY binges.

Best described as 'over 9000'.

Some of us can ruin a week of dieting and then some with one binge.

God I'm such a pig!
  • David_AUS
    David_AUS Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    OK - when people say you will not gain pounds with one high calorie day this is because there is 3,500 calories in 1 lb of body fat. Ignoring variability from person to person - to maintain your body just to breath, keep it warm, pump blood everything this all needs energy this (for argument sakes 1,800 calories). You may gain "water weight" and experience some "bloating" but this will reduce in a few days if you move back to your target of 1,200 cals (I am just assuming this is OK since this is the target you stated).

I urge you to make sure you have healthy, realistic targets.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    This looks mild in comparison to my 'binge' days. So dont worry!

I had a binge day this week that was closer to 3500!

Ive been doing cheat days since I started my weight loss journey and I have lost 120 lbs. So it is doable. The thing to remember is not to let ONE cheat day turn into a cheat week, then a month, then just forgetting about healthy eating all together.

Good luck!
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    First of all, please do not judge me because i feel really weak emotionally and I just want to cut off all my skin and go away and scream and I can't stop crying.
    Well, so today I had 840 calories and burned 264, so 574 (it is too loo, i know, but please...just ...)and everything was going good but then something (BINGE ALERT) came to me, and i literally ate like a cow.
    So i ate
    2 slices of pizza= 350 calories
    cupcakes: 800/900 calories
    chocolate: 140 calories
    2 0% yogurts: 48 each one, so 96
    Total:1516 calories (hope not more, omg) + 574 =2090!! and my goal was on 1.200, srsly...

And i am feeling so so so so bloated and guilty, and i look pregnant. SO SO BLOATED. my question: WILL I GAIN MUCH WITH THIS STUPID BINGE? how can i fix it tomorrow?
    Im feeling so so so down, i wont go to school just because I cant face it, i am having anxiety again.
    and i am already going to a doctor, but today i just had this awful day.

not sure if srs or trolling.....

if srs, seek professional medical and/or psychological help.

if trolling, gtfo.
  • princessblanquisima
    princessblanquisima Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    oh please! how are your cheat days? i mean what do you eat on them?