2 1/2 Month Progress (pics)

Options
Hi.. Never thought id do this but maybe it will encourage others as it has motivated me!
I started my new lifestyle on Jan 1st. The old me would drink alcohol every weekend, eat fast food, pasta, pizza, etc. with little to no exercise.

I got so tired of hiding my body in loose clothing, and finally took the leap to change my lifestyle once and forall. I eat mostly clean food and exercise 6x per week. I have lost 17 lbs in less than 3 months and I have lost so much more in inches. It feels amazing to be healthy again and to feel my confidence increasing! This is only the beginning!!

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s288/laurendklein/2014-03/D994AFAD-9817-4193-AB85-1CC0D38B91E6_zpshvlot8cg.jpg

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s288/laurendklein/2014-03/4659E647-9976-49C4-AF21-EE2C38CFE0B6_zpsiazazgk6.jpg

Replies

• LTKeegan
    LTKeegan Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi.. Never thought id do this but maybe it will encourage others as it has motivated me!
    I started my new lifestyle on Jan 1st. The old me would drink alcohol every weekend, eat fast food, pasta, pizza, etc. with little to no exercise.

I got so tired of hiding my body in loose clothing, and finally took the leap to change my lifestyle once and forall. I eat mostly clean food and exercise 6x per week. I have lost 17 lbs in less than 3 months and I have lost so much more in inches. It feels amazing to be healthy again and to feel my confidence increasing! This is only the beginning!!

I can't seem to see your photos, but judging from being friends with you and seeing your positive attitude and real-time weight loss results, I'm sure you look amazing :)

Edit: I see them now!

Your abs look awesome!! So much definition in 3 months!
  • RachelBec
    RachelBec Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You're inspirational! Thanks for sharing your journey with me & keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • LaurenDanielle014
    LaurenDanielle014 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Xoxoxo
  • elizabagel
    Options
    you look fantastic!! very inspiring, congrats! :bigsmile:
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    D994AFAD-9817-4193-AB85-1CC0D38B91E6_zpshvlot8cg.jpg

4659E647-9976-49C4-AF21-EE2C38CFE0B6_zpsiazazgk6.jpg
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Here we go! I wish I could see the first one better, the image is too large. If you go back into photobucket, see if you can resize it to the size of 550, that'll make it fit!

Great job though, you look fantastic!
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome progress! I'm not surprised though. Your diligence is paying off.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing in such a short period of time! what are you doing? cals, exercises, etc
  • LaurenDanielle014
    LaurenDanielle014 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    @Lin7604 I go to the gym 6 times a week (I take all of the classes so I get a mix of cardio, weights, zumba, etc), I eat 1200 - 1500 cal a day mostly CLEAN foods, no processed and minimal alcohol. feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!