Another weight lifting proselytizer

Options
tralala99
tralala99 Posts: 28 Member
I've lost about 20 lbs over the last 8 months or so, some of that before I joined mfp. That brought me down 1-1.5 pants sizes. I started lifting 3 weeks ago and since then my weight has remained the same but I've lost another size! Of course it could just be a coincidence or whatever, but I have to say, I think I'm a convert to heavy lifting. I never expected to start seeing results this fast. If anyone else is interested in lifting weights, especially other women (I'm F/22 yrs/140 lbs), friend me! And if you've had good results from picking up heavy things and then putting them back down, feel free to share on this thread.

Replies

• rebornat45
    rebornat45 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful, congratulations! I also started lifting and am loving the results. I will send you a friend request.
  • maseface1
    maseface1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I just finished insanity and have decided it incorporate some lifting as everyone seams to get such good results! I did my first attempt today based on a video on YouTube but I really had no clue where to start so any advice you can give would be awesome. I have sent you a friend request. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!