guess I will try introducing myself again

I'm a working mom of two a 16 year old girl and a 3 year old little boy. I try to workout at least 5 days a week I currently do the Leslie Sansone and Denise Austin walking inside videos and I love them.

I have only a couple of friends on here and I don't think they log on anymore so I need some friends that log on and can help keep me motivated and I can maybe help them keep motivated I have a lot of weight to lose and my goal is to lose it by Christmas.

I'm working hard and actually sticking to it but need some motivation sometimes if anyone would like to be my friend please send me a request like I said I'm here everyday logging so would like to be friends with those that log on regularly I think if this time it doesn't work I'm done with MFP I'm trying to stay positive and upbeat but could really use some friends

thanks all and look forward to hearing from y'all

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    I'm on here all the time but my diary is set to private. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 604 Member
    I'm here every day. I added you.
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,821 Member
    Hi. You can add me. I only have a half-dozen active friends too ... just seems to be the way it works. But I'm on here all the time! And there's no question that MFP is helping me realize my goals. Hang in there!
  • I know it's sometimes hard to stay motivated...I myself am keeping my eye on the prize! :)

Feel free to add me if you like, I have ocd about logging everything and I'm here all the time LOL!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Hi! I log everyday, but am not necessarily able to comment everyday.

You are more than welcome to friend me!
  • fretesaf
    fretesaf Posts: 3 Member
    I am in need of motivation as well. If you'd like to add me, please do!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Be pro-active... Read some of the threads and send a friend request to someone with whom you'd like to be friends.

I log every day but I can't promise I will motivate you. I'm pretty active and comment fairly regularly, but I'm not the type that will kick you in the butt if you are slacking, it's just not my style.

Best of luck to you!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Here all the time. Add me if you want.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    There's lots of great people on this site. Please don't get discouraged. I'm on all the time. Go ahead and add me if you wish. I've lost a lot of weight and am nearing my goal. I'm not going away though. There'll be new goals and I love my new healthy lifestyle and my MFP friends are the tops!
  • Thanks everyone I appreciate all your positivity and friendliness :)
  • Fit2BeMe2014
    Fit2BeMe2014 Posts: 12 Member
    I will send you a request. I log everyday and could also use more friendly motivation from others that log daily. So anyone else who wants more friendly motivation and logs everyday please feel free to add me to your list :)
  • lorika55
    lorika55 Posts: 24 Member
    you can add me as well, I can also use some additional support!
  • ROBINCAN2
    ROBINCAN2 Posts: 33 Member
    I am relatively new here too! Been here 5 weeks and lost 5 pounds. The people are GREAT here and I log most everyday. I will be quite busy this week because of spring break and my son coming home from the Air Force for 4 days before he goes off to Nebraska.....Long way from Texas. It will be a culture shock for him! Other than this week, I am on most everyday and try to encourage on good and bad days! Add me if you like.....I have a lot of weight to loose too and I am just getting started. I am moving more and keeping a log of all my food good and bad! We all have days we feel like giving up and we all have our mishaps, but the wonderful thing about MFP is you feel welcome to start a new day and get back on track with all the encouragement here! I had foot surgery so it's been hard to exercise, but there are so many people on here that are worse off then me and they keep going and it gives me such motivation and inspiration! Send a friend request if you like and we can help motivate each other!
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Add me if u like
  • cojacksmom
    cojacksmom Posts: 8 Member
    Hi there,
    I joined a couple of years ago....and well....I'm just getting back to this. I would love for you to add me and maybe we can encourage each other. I love Leslie Sansone....but have not brought out her DVD's for a long time. I'm going to be 40 in a couple of months and have lived half my life overweight....isn't that long enough! Time to get healthy. If anyone else would like to add me as a friend I will do what I can to encourage positive thoughts, but like everyone else, I can have a bad day too...right?!?!?
    Thanks,
    Jen
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Hello!! Congrats on choosing to live healthy! :-) you can send me a request! :-)
  • Tinapopo
    Tinapopo Posts: 34 Member
    I was off for a while because of surgery on my shoulder and I gain weight I'm back on now would be happy to help you and I need help with my weigh and seen you lose a lot maybe you can help me:smile:
  • Tinapopo
    Tinapopo Posts: 34 Member
    You can add me I don't have a lot of friend on here and need help losing weight I had surgery on my shoulder and can get all back
  • Hey everyone, I too am new to p90x and I am looking for someone to help keep me motivated! :) my goal is a 50lb loss! I am starting tomorrow! -Ashley