the easiest goodbye I've ever said.......

Options
2»

Replies

• BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Well done x

Very often other people can see what we can't.

Keep up the good work x
  • Rachickidee
    Rachickidee Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is very awesome, keep up the good work.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    you are very inspiring. I was in 16s three years ago and thanks to weight watchers, got in between an 8 and 10, depending on the designer, I cant fit into my tens now so this site is so amazing and helping me. going to go try them on right now for kicks!
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    Fantastic post, so inspiring!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    How Wonderful for you! Seriously! It is such a :happy: feeling to know that you are getting there. I know, Quite by accident (really!) I put on a pair of jeans that I thought were my 18's. At first I was :sad: because they were snug. I took them off and that's when I realized they were my 16's!

So, KUDO'S to you my dear!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I just got home and jumped on the computer and saw all these posts............ its overwhelming! You have all brought tears to my eyes, thank you so much for all the support and kind words, and to hear that 'I AM INSPIRING'.... made me cry.
    I couldn't of done this without all of you!! I have a long long road ahead of me I know that, but for the first time in my life.... I'm atleast on the right road!! =)
    lots of love!!
    Stac
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The kindness, support, and inspiration that is here at MFP is very touching! I really look forward to seeing how everyone is doing everyday! and I definately spend more time here than facebook! :flowerforyou:
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
    I CANT WAIT TO SAY GOODBYE TO MY 18'S...WHEN I STARTED MY 18'S WERE TIGHT AND I HAD TO GO BUY A SZ 20 IN JEANS. I ONLY BOUGHT ONE PAIR BECAUSE I TOLD MYSELF I WAS NOT SETTLING ANYMORE AND HAD TO GET THIS WEIGHT OFF. MY 18 ARE GETTING LOOSE AND I AM SO EXCITED. CANT WAIT TO GET TO A 14! DONT THINK I HAVE WORE A 14 IN 12 YRS! MY GOAL IS TO WEAR A SZ 10. BUT JUST TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME.

CONGRATS! KEEP IT UP!

SARAH

SW 238
    CW 230
    GW 160
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    you deserve it
  • mommy2r
    mommy2r Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!