Replies

• CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I log anything that has a calorie.
  • AstorMiles
    AstorMiles Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes, I log everything even if I eyeball it. It keeps me in the habit of remaining aware of what I eat, and it's great to see my fibre and micronutrient intake going up over time in my reports as I eat more and more fruits and vegetables.
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am paying close attention to macros so yes I log fruits and veggies. I like to see if I reach my daily vitamin goals as well if you skip things your not going to have accurate readings.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I don't sweat veggies, unless they're root vegetables. I do log fruits.
  • hannaawh
    hannaawh Posts: 51
    Options
    Yes of course! I probably eat like 400-500 calories of fruits every day! It would be fatal not to count them.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    absolutely - i log everything......
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. For example yesterday I ate 2 bananas, avocado, and broccoli and sweet potato. Needless to say, that adds up so I track it
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    If you have a weight goal of any sort (lose gain maintain) it will be based on a caloric number, if you don't log how will you monitor the number?
    Everything gets logged and weighed to be accurate
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    Log allllll da foodz!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    why would you not?
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Naa. I dont bother. There are no calories in chips and onion rings anyway.
  • November_Fire
    November_Fire Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yep. Weight Watchers probably wants people to keep the weight on so they can keep taking their money! Someone eating 'free' potatoes, bananas, lots of sugary apples, they're not just eating air. Although I know a lot of people who do this.
  • jakkidoodles
    Options
    Yep. Weight Watchers probably wants people to keep the weight on so they can keep taking their money! Someone eating 'free' potatoes, bananas, lots of sugary apples, they're not just eating air. Although I know a lot of people who do this.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's ridiculous- How much money are you paying per lb of weight you lose? The internet is access to all information known to man- why not educate yourself and save some money for that new wardrobe you're going to need?!
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! If it has calories, I log it, period.