Daily Check In - Wk of 9/26/10

Options
2»

Replies

• meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yep and I didn't eat any exercise calories in preparation for todays end of month weigh-in :) Lots and lots of water too.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Ah yes - I did tons of cooking and didn't snack on anything while I was doing it. Soup turned out AMAZING (recipe in the recipe forum) and I walked 5 miles with the BF last night in Toronto. No binging either. I planned ahead and did a great job :)

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I planned! Made dinner for myself, brought a snack, etc and stayed under my goal. Really proud of myself for sticking to it. OH And I met my goal! 140lbs by Sept 30th and I weighed in this morning at 139.8lbs! haha SO happy :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

What would I have done differently? Nothing!

What is today's personal goals? Stay on track after today weight-loss. Circuit train with new nerdfitness.com program and run 2 miles. Painting the lobby tonight and then working 11pm-3am. Fun fun.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 if I count last night's major 5 mile walk. 1.5 hours of walking ought to count for something :)
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Way to Go Meagalayne!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: So great to stack up the good days and see the progress!! You are doing great!! Keep enjoying the benefits!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I planned! Made dinner for myself, brought a snack, etc and stayed under my goal. Really proud of myself for sticking to it. OH And I met my goal! 140lbs by Sept 30th and I weighed in this morning at 139.8lbs! haha SO happy :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Stayed under my calories after giving myself walking credit for a major shopping day. Can't really count it as an exercise day :frown:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did indeed

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Made good choices at Panera and Chipotle' and was able to keep my calories with-in reason

What would I have done differently? Couldn't do much differently. Oh, got to bed earlier. Really need to work on that. :yawn:

What is today's personal goals? Get ready for daughter #1's 26th birthday. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Dinner for 14 or so and get in my C2K5.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes tracked calories did the elliptical and some nautilus machines.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? All of the above :bigsmile:

What would I have done differently? Not eat all my exercise calories

What is today's personal goals? Track calories, drink water and take the day off from the Y

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/7 days of exercise
  • sasmll6577
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? That would be a big fat NO!! We had an office retreat yesterday and I didn't control myself :(

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set one and that would probably be a no :(

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did level 3 of 30 day shred at 9pm last night

What would I have done differently? Not consumed so many cookes, not eaten all of my sandwich at lunch, not had 2 beers!

What is today's personal goals? Drink lots of water to try and flush all of this bad out of my system. Do level 3 again and do 1 hour of cardio at the gym.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/7 days of exercise

I had a really bad day yesterday and it showed big time on the scale. I weighed 132.8, that's almost a pound gained this week. At least I have it in my mind to be extra good this weekend.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - sort of ... I ate a TON (1800+ cals) but I also worked out a TON, and boy am I feeling it. According to MFP I worked off all my extra cals, so I broke even pretty much.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Ughhh Yes! And it was hell! The nerdfitness circuit train was *really* hard work - and today my back is killing me. My 2 mile run was amazing though... more on that below!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I ran 2 miles in exactly 20:30 - that's nearly 6mph without slowing to recover the whole time. I felt great too - felt like a slow jog! I can tell that I am really, really improving and it's amazing. I'm really proud of myself this week. So looking forward to my 5km race next Monday!

What would I have done differently? Snack less!! I had a million snacks yesterday... I was up for so many hours and famished after my workouts. Need to keep that in line today.

What is today's personal goals? Relax! Rest day today and I'm actually taking one. Going to the BF's tonight to lounge around on the couch, watch tv, and be cozy! Hopefully I can stay within my cal goal - thankfully we never snack together.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/7 but should be 800000/7 since yesterday was so brutal. I'm not moving a muscle today!