Amazing!! Congrats! YOU did it!
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Good job - you look awesome!
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I wanted to thank everyone for responding :) and all of the complements. I wanted to post this because it is frigging amazing and unbelievable even to me still. And I still crack up that I was able to change so drastically - I really didn't believe that I had the willpower to do this. I still love food - but the difference is now, that I love food that is better for me. When I started this, I barely ate vegetables, now I have a newfound appreciation for them. I haven't started maintenance yet, but will likely be on a 1500 or so calorie limit when I get there. I will probably stay on the some version of a low carb diet - mostly just getting my carbs from fruits and vegetables - more so because of the diabetes and because carbs are fantastically easy to eat and go overboard on (at least for me).

Some of you have already had amazing weight loss journeys as well and I take my hat off to you and for those of you starting out - it really is about keeping at it. There will always be good and bad days - just take it in stride and keep going. If you want it bad enough, you can do anything - I was the original poster child for the lazy and unmotivated - until I worked at it and changed it...

Hope everyone has an awesome day!
  • clanmcfleming
    clanmcfleming Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous! Well done and enjoy your trip!
  • ttmomvet
    ttmomvet Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Thank you for sharing.
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! And looking HOT! Thanks for sharing!
  • mitzvahmom
    mitzvahmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS! Happy lifestyle!
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW GIRLEY! You look great! Wonderful things are about happen to you. HAVE FUN!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Good for you. While the change in appearance is amazing, I am even happier to hear about the improvements in your overall health. Great job.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations on an amazing loss!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, totally amazing. Loved the pics. Happy for you...and enjoy NYC as the NEW YOU!
  • Babydelite1984
    Options
    OMG great job I shed a tear reading this but probably because I'm premenstrul lol
  • horsebeauti
    horsebeauti Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am totally amazed! That is truly inspiring.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!