45lbs down, 5 1/2 months in - fat rolls photos included! LoL

Options

Replies

• gibulet
    gibulet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I'm having so much trouble getting the scale to move. I'm 5'5" and 267# I lost 30 pounds the beginning of last year, but since then the pounds just wont move. I track and measure my calories, I work out 4 times a week with about 95% cardio and 5% strength training. I don't know what else to do!
  • CNG223
    CNG223 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great work! Thanks for being an inspiration and sharing your success so far!!
  • indunna
    indunna Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    As you know, you are one of my MFP heros! Way to rock the weightloss AND to be brave enough to share. You always were great inside and now your bod is catching up to that fact. Woot! Woot!
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Raseac11
    Raseac11 Posts: 41
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me! Way to go!!
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference!!
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You should be totally proud of where you are! You look awesome! Keep up the great work.
  • Innovating
    Innovating Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress!:smile:
  • flyygirl802
    flyygirl802 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great progress and before/after pics! Congrats.
  • EvaAGA
    EvaAGA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    very impressive and inspiring. i have 60lb to lose. hopefully someday i will also be showing my achievement. well done
  • ke2life
    ke2life Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Keep going!!! :)
  • FreshDaises
    FreshDaises Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just loved your post. Thanks for sharing, I know putting yourself out there isn't easy. You're just the inspiration that I needed!! Keep up the great work.
  • artmomto5
    Options
    I can only hope that I'll look that good after losing 45 pounds. You're doing great! Keep up the good work.
  • dieter1200
    dieter1200 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    u look great!!!
  • lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! You are all awesome - now I feel way less embarrassed about posting the pics :flowerforyou:
  • my3sneezes101699
    my3sneezes101699 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is so encouraging. Thanks for being so brave! Fantastic!
  • rebelduck
    rebelduck Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So great! I'm excited to see this because we have very similar starting stats (I'm an inch shorter and about ten pounds heavier than you were) and although I carry more weight in my thighs, it was like looking at a before and after picture of myself. Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing these. I'm going to bookmark it, if that's not weird. :P Well, even if it is.
  • Great job!
  • jacquiearchambault
    jacquiearchambault Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! You are all awesome - now I feel way less embarrassed about posting the pics :flowerforyou:
    OH NO do not feel embarrassed at all! YOU are BRAVE and so inspiring! Thank you for sharing and giving us a peak at the lighter light at the end of the tunnel. I would love to friend you if that is ok?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!