Hi new friend!!
  • s1rens0ng
    s1rens0ng Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • cindym29
    cindym29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! If I don't log in, it's because I'm away on vacation...which is why I only have a 2 days streak right now because I was on spring break, but add me! I love being supportive and encouraging!!
  • gooserocks85
    gooserocks85 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    just started this last week - 5 day streak! would be nice to have some friends here too. add me!
  • ToniLynnF
    ToniLynnF Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi! You and anyone else who is looking for a supportive new friend feel free to add me! I log in and am active every single day. I also have an open diary if that makes a difference to you :) And I log EVERYTHING, so please dont mind the saturday entry (it was st. pattys day parade here in pittsburgh and lets just say the amount of vodka in that diary entry is borderline embarrassing lol). I can really use supportive friends as well so please dont hesitate!
  • scottsgirl4lyfe2004
    scottsgirl4lyfe2004 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    added u i am on day 30:)
  • Jengirton
    Jengirton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I requested you! I log on daily and am also looking for some friends and support :-)
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I log in every day :) feel free to add me everyone can never have too many supportive friends :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    418 streak for me so far ...Anyone is more than welcome to add me ...wishing everyone much success :smile:
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm in each day. I try to be anyway. Started in Sept of 2013. Missed one day around Christmas but I was sick.
  • hilaria81
    hilaria81 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I need this too - 57 day streak and only 4 friends, 3 of whom haven't logged in in weeks or months! Right now I think I'm the only person showing up on my own recent news feed. :)
  • snappyapples
    Options
    I log every day (on a 33 day streak!!) and comment on everything! Feel free to add me, and that goes to everyone. I love a supportive community.
  • bluearmy28
    bluearmy28 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Add me, I log daily. I accept all friend request, the more friends the merrier.
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I need to get back into this and want to stick with it. Would love friends for support and would love to return the favor. Feel free to add me!!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Angelina and I'm a daily logger. Feel free to add me for mutual support. That's goes for anybody else as well.
  • itzmenickv23
    itzmenickv23 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    added you. =)
  • mkgr3gory
    mkgr3gory Posts: 18
    Options
    I added you! I log in everyday (I don't necessarily comment every day) but I'll make it a point to be more social and try to be motivational :)
  • kmann03
    kmann03 Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too! I'm new here and trying to find a support network to give advice, get advice and share successes with! The more the merrier. You have no idea how hard it was to post the picture I have up of myself. My reality has finally set in and today starts a new.

Add me!
  • Gabywry
    Gabywry Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello, everybody! I log every day and I need some friends who do the same to support each other. Please, feel free to send me a friend request. ????
  • VegRuthie
    VegRuthie Posts: 20
    Options
    I just started my journey again and on my way to lose 65 pounds. I am in need of a lot of supportive friends. Greetings from Florida.