Wii Fitness Programs

Options
What are the best wii fitness programs?

Replies

• LeighAyenashi
    LeighAyenashi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't know about which program, I just started on it. But I can tell you that the rhythm boxing sure does burn the calories! I love the Wii!! It's Aweeesomeeeee!
  • emalay
    emalay Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have the Wii Active and Wii Active More Workouts and I love them both.
    I love that you can get a quick but good workout in a small amount of time and also when the weather isn't great outside you have an indoor alternative!
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What game is the boxing in? Or do you just do it on your own.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    The best ones are the ones you have fun doing. Doesn't matter which ones you do, just have fun doing it.
  • clbiggins83
    clbiggins83 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I love the Wii sports/exercise games as well. I personally own the Gold's Gym Boxing and training game which you can really get a good fully body work outs, the Wii EA Sports Active (get strength exercises), the Wii Fit Plus, and a friend blessed me with the Jillian Michaels workout game.

To answer your questions Deb, all of those games have boxing in it but I would say the Wii Fit Plus Gold's Gym in my opinion and experience have the best boxing and you feel it afterward.
  • lmbihn
    Options
    I love the jogging and step arobics one , I can jog and enjoy it without anyone watching! but if you want one to kick your butt i vote for Julian Micheals from the Biggest Loser, her workouts are a killer
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    It really depends on what you enjoy doing! Many of the games are active and you can burn calories doing them. So far my favorite one is Just Dance because it is fun and does not feel like an exercise video (which its not).
  • Bobble2610
    Options
    I use Wii Active, cos you can control the intensity of the workouts (for days where you can't quite be bothered).

But yeah, Jillian Michaels from Biggest Loser is ace, although her Wii game isn't anywhere near as responsive as Wii Active... But I recommend her "shred" DVD. She is a beast and will not let you stop untl the end of the workout, plus it's all been condensed into a really short workout, designed for people who are too busy to go the gym.

:o)
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for such quick response. I am going to research all the games mentioned and go shopping for 1 or 2 of them. Thank you!
  • bluedakota20
    Options
    Dance Dance Revolution is a fun game, and it really helps you burn those calories.
  • Bobble2610
    Options
    Oh yeah, and Just Dance, a lot of good fun - and my 4 year old does it with me too, cos she loves dancing to the songs. Just recently bought the Broadway one - not as high energy, but still good fun and better than sitting on the sofa :o)
  • LeighAyenashi
    LeighAyenashi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The boxing one is in the Wii Fit Plus. It's great fun and helps you with your coordination also. There are many more things to do, but its my favorite so far.