Married Not Having Kids By Choice

Options
Hi Everyone I am 32 and looking for female friends on here that are not having kids by choice. I am happily married and have never had the desire for children so my husband and I have decide to go against the grain and not have kids. I would love friends that are in the same boat. I have great friends on here all ready but I am sure most have kids. I only in my personal life know two other couples that have made the same choice as us.

Replies

• flyygirl802
    flyygirl802 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well, I am about a decade older than you and not married, but have also made the decision to not have kids. In fact I knew that would be my choice very early in life. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • babyshroom
    babyshroom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a (soon to be) 27 y/o female who definitely agrees with you on the no kids thing, just not married. Feel free to add me!
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Man here (sorry), a bit older than you but married for aaaaaages with no kids and no plans to grow any soon.
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Hey! 35 Year old in a committed relationship and neither of us wants kids! I was in a relationship before and was feeling "forced" by him and his family.....but luckily I held out because he cheated in 2012 and now him and my now ex-best friend just had a baby. LOL

It seems like society makes us feel like we are "supposed" to get married, buy a house and have kids. I had the marriage and the house and both didn't work out. Kids would have made things SOOOOO much more complicated! Nothing in life is guaranteed and I don't want to throw a child or two into that mix! LOL

Nothing against kids....I just don't want any.

Feel free to add me!