What went first?

Options
I decided to start losing weight because I wanted my stomach smaller and my man 'boobs" to be smaller and more defined. Today I weighed in at 196 from my original 215 start 9 weeks ago. My goal weight is 185 or 180, haven't truly decided yet. Anywho, while losing weight, unfortunately, it has decided to come off of my legs first. I realize we can't spot reduce, but hot damn. SHOW MY STOMACH SOME LOVE MR. WEIGHT LOSS GOD.

Where did it come off first for you?

Replies

• mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I am lucky and it kind of pulled from a few different spots. Are you tracking your measurements? You might not think you are losing much off your stomach or chest, but you could be. I didn't think my arms were losing any until I started measuring. Only 1 inch, but hey that is progress!
  • _Nicklebee
    Options
    Pictures are worth a thousand words. Especially when you're losing weight. I could measure myself right after another and get different measurements each time. Just didn't work. I took pictures so i could visually see the weight lose difference. It seems i lost my weight from a little of everywhere.
  • dmenchac
    dmenchac Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Yes my measurements have gone down. I just have to keep working i guess. I do see differences, but not what I thought 18 lbs down would look like. No worries. This weight loss journey has brought out a love for fitness that I never knew I had. Going to the gym is one of the highlights of my day :D
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I started losing inches first, then weight. It was noticeabe in waist, then my neck and face, finally my stomach. Seems it is always the stomach fat that is the last to go.