I am starting off again..

Options
Hi My name is Barbie a busy mom of two wonderful boys whom I want to see grow up into men.. I have high bp but since I lost 10 pounds so far the new year Its coming down.. I love to walk just need to find the time to walk so I am walking 20 mins before I start to walk then on my breaks at work.. I have a stationary bike at home that needs to be used.. looking into it its hard... I love to cook .. looking around to build a healthy recipe book... I just finish rebuilding my backyard throwing away plants that are weed like and replacing them with flowers veggies and fresh herbs..I just need now and then some motivation to continue .. this website looks interesting on login in my food and exercise... my family brought me a fitbit and I am trying to not make it to the 10000 steps but pass it... I want this to be a lifestyle not a diet...I am a food service manager that is another downfall I am always around food, ordering puttig away preparing and cooking... but with all that my mentality is the I know I can do it...

Replies