Trying to stay motivated

Options
Hello my name is Sabrina. I have a really hard time staying motivated. For me it seems hard to give up the things I like. It's true what they say old habits die hard. I work out but then the next day I'm so sore I can't bring myself to work out again. I know I should do it once a day, and really watch what I eat. I'm hoping to find a friend on here that can help me to stay motivated!!

Replies

• Conquer14
    Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I haven't been very motivated myself this past werkend didn't exercise Saturday because we were out of town and there was only one tv. I like to work out with a video. Then yesterday was just a bad mood day for (cried myself to sleep last night). Haven't exercised today but plan on it when the kids go to bed. As far as eating goes. I have a very bad diet. I do however trythey best to stay below my calorie goal. Feel free to add if you like!
  • jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    The thing that keeps me motivated is NOT giving up stuff I like!! I just eat less of it! I don't have a lot of advice on the exercise motivation though because it's become a habit for me (a habit that I love). They say motivations wanes but habit is permanent! I would say also the more you workout maybe the less sore you will be the next day so it could get easier to continue? Good luck! You can do it!