If you captured a leprechaun

Options
13»

Replies

• SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    So help me if Captain Apollo comes in here and calls me short...

WAIT....you're IRISH?

NO and I ain't short either!

oh...ok....:ohwell:

I was looking to get a little irish in me today.

Ain't nothing little on B-smooth.

:smokin:

but you aren't irish either....so I can definitely work with this.....

:yawn:

Wait what's going on now?

nevermind honey....

i see that you are already done.

:flowerforyou:
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Well this kind of sucks. I missed out because I am no longer in today there I'm in tomorrow.

:angry:

Your own fault for living on a penal colony. Besides, crocodiles ate all the Australian leprechauns anyway. They're magically delicious.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    They should make a reality show of trying to catch a Leprechaun. Just like Ghost Hunter and Searching for Bigfoot.

Then whoever catches him is granted a wish and we can all watch it. By the way, what was the prize when they caught Bigfoot and a Ghost?
  • Operation_Shred
    Options
    I'd have my leprechaun kill Sarah McLaughlin so those goddamn ASPCA commercials would stop...
  • Hangnbang
    Hangnbang Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It would be for foreigners to stop bringing leprechauns up every st Patricks day it's insulting to real Irish people ,we like a beer and a punch up on this fine day.not finigans fu@£ing rainbow .
  • Operation_Shred
    Options
    It would be for foreigners to stop bringing leprechauns up every st Patricks day it's insulting to real Irish people ,we like a beer and a punch up on this fine day.not finigans fu@£ing rainbow .

Can't even spell Finnigan... Clearly Northern Irish & not Irish.
  • slk_5555
    slk_5555 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    The National Leprechaun Hunt of Ireland's takes place 10 mins away from my home on 30th March......no joke. I will be climbing Slieve Foy mountain with the hope of grabbing one if the little fellas;-)
  • Hangnbang
    Hangnbang Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Sorry mate but we don't call it Northern Ireland or Ireland it's just ireland to us ,now if you are from over the sea then you call it two places ,it's a common mistake most people make ,the finnigan was spell checks fault sorry I never checked.
  • s1rens0ng
    s1rens0ng Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i would wish for a wish that lasted a lifetime :tongue: