Hello-New Here-Anyone Doing P90x3

Options
Hi Everyone,

I just got through my first week of P90X3! I feel sore and tired, today is actually my rest date so I am super happy about that. I am just wondering if there are any other users doing this program as well, I would love to talk about it with someone who is experiencing something similar! :)

Replies

• Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am currently doing P90X3. I have completed my first month so far and I really enjoy the program. After my first week I was dead and so sore but trust me it gets a lot better and you get a lot better on some of the moves even by week 2.

Anyone can add me too who is looking for support or advice! So far I have lost 27 lbs and I am on my way to 65 lbs!!!
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response! This week has been so tough especially towards the end of the week. Yesterday, I could barely complete "The Warrior" workout. My body has been so sore! My goal is to be able to get through each workout without having to pause for my own breaks. I'm happy to hear that it does get easier. I am setting goals for each month and looking to give myself small rewards. Do you remember if you lost weight after your first week and did you also change your diet while on the program?
  • tcardena
    tcardena Posts: 17
    Options
    I'll finish week 3 up on Thursday. Great program so far. Feel much stronger than I did when I started. It's easy to stay on track since it's only 30 minutes each day. Really no excuses! Good luck, I think you're going to like it.