Best tasting quest bar?

Options
In your opinion, what is the best tasting Quest bar?

Replies

• allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Cookies & Cream!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    The new cookies and cream followed by chocolate chip cookie dough and double chocolate chunk :P
  • Anelda
    Anelda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just tried the cookies & cream today. Sooooo good. I also love chocolate chip cookie dough.
  • brizzeem
    brizzeem Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I haven't had them all but the white chocolate raspberry is my fav followed by double chocoalte chunk. The cookies n cream didnt seem too special to me. The cinnamin roll is good. I've gota try them all!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I'd never heard of Quest Bars before previous threads.....
    TOPIC: Best tasting quest bar?

And the supply is apparently limited in Canada. The 2 stores that claim to sell 'em nearby, have both been out for weeks. So, we were just in the USA, and I bought a box of Chocolate Brownie. They taste just like a chocolate bar, and are by far the best tasting protein bars I've ever tasted. Unfortunately for me, the wife, and boy both think so, too. This is the 1st time any of us has tasted a Quest Bar, so I have a lot of other flavors to try.

I now have a rapidly depleting box of Quest bars, and a big @!#%$&*! problem.
  • astradford1
    astradford1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    tie between cookies & cream and chocolate chip cookie dough
  • astradford1
    astradford1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I purchase my bars on bodybuilding.com, the have all the flavors and are decently priced.
  • bc673
    bc673 Posts: 5
    Options
    cookies and cream!! and chocolate chip cookie dough!
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I can't just pick one! I like Chocolate brownie, cookies n cream, choc chip cookie dough, peanut butter supreme the best! I always stock up on them when GNC has them on sale online for like 30 or 40% off or if I get a $10 off $20 coupon from GNC to use in their stores from being a gold club member. I got a coupon for Feb and just got another one for March and used it. I got 12 bars for $16 plus tax! Yippee!!
  • awerewka
    awerewka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter supreme and Apple Pie!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    So far I have tried coconut cashew, cookies and cream & vanilla almond crunch. They all have great flavor! Hard to decide what is best, but the coconut cashew might be the winner:)
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    The new cookies and cream flavor and the brownie one. YUM!
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the chocolate brownie and then the chocolate chip cookie dough. :)
  • willywonka_71
    willywonka_71 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Double Chocolate Chunk, White Chocolate Raspberry and Apple Pie. Warm them (unwrapped) in microwave for about 10-15 seconds and they get super awesome!

Still have not tried Cookies & Cream but I am sure i will love it.

Did not care for Lemon Pie, and I started out loving Strawberry Cheesecake, but after awhile the taste became too sweet of me, so it's not one I would grab (but I would still eat it if it was the last flavour I had)

Chocolate Brownie is good. I enjoyed Banana Nut Muffin and Cinnamon Roll and Coconut Cashew, but not enough to re-order.

Basically, Quest bars are awesome in taste and macros - can't be beat.
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    OMG CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH!!!

Cookies and Cream is second.

I can't buy quest bars anymore... I can't control myself. They are too delicious :sad:
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I love how the Banana Nut Muffin is just like one. Cookies and Cream is great and I love a good Chocolate peanut butter when I'm stressed at work.
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    The new Cookies & cream is awesome, and I'm not a cookies & cream fan.

PB Supreme, Choc PB & Choc Brownie are awesome too,

Cookie dough & double choc chunk have fould fake chocolate pieces, so gross.

Banana nut Muffin is average, 1 or 2 are OK but a whole box was a bit much.

Not a fan of Strawberry Cheesecake

Lemon , cinnamon, coconut cashew and Apple Pie are nice but I wouln't get a box.
  • Jessica_Mujahidah
    Jessica_Mujahidah Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Choc chip cookie dough from the ones I can buy in Australia. They did say they were getting other flavours, I'm waiting for cookies and cream.

While we're speaking about it - has anyone tried the Quest peanut butter cups? I can purchase them online from the States but I'm hesitant as I don't know how good they taste!
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Choc chip cookie dough from the ones I can buy in Australia. They did say they were getting other flavours, I'm waiting for cookies and cream.

While we're speaking about it - has anyone tried the Quest peanut butter cups? I can purchase them online from the States but I'm hesitant as I don't know how good they taste!

I've heard they're awesome, my trainer buys them. I get all my quest bars from www.iherb.com , 5 days shipping to Aust and cheap :D