Starting 30 day shred!

Options
Hey I'm starting 30 day shred tomorrow 18/03/2014. I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me? :smile:

Replies

• MCGroombridge
    Options
    I started on 17.3.2014. Good luck!! I'm definitely feeling it today (after doing day 2) but love that I know that's it doing something!
  • trishpsl
    trishpsl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started today. Plan on doing it every morning before work. I have a really hard time sticking to things but hopefully I can do this, as I need to tone up a quite a bit in 30 days...lol
  • BrittanyVaught
    BrittanyVaught Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started today also!
  • Jeepers133
    Jeepers133 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I started today! Add me if you would like!
  • mum2candd
    mum2candd Posts: 37
    Options
    I am starting it tomorrow morning. Have done it previously and had excellent results.

Feel free to add me.
  • mrs_kalee_thompson
    mrs_kalee_thompson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred on Friday 3/14/14. Feel free to add me!
  • aimeemottershead
    aimeemottershead Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 of 30 Day shred. feel free to add me !
  • carrysa
    carrysa Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have the dvd but I always get home and just not do it. I lack the discipline to just do it. It helps so much if someone does it with me or makes me do it lol. I have 21 days to look smoking hot :s...anyone doing the 30ds feel free to add me and make me do it!!!!
  • milksibling
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow morning, after my boyfriend picks up 3 lb weights for me (ha!). He was shocked that dumbbells could be that small.
  • fitbrit19
    fitbrit19 Posts: 55
    Options
    I did Day 2 today! Feel free to add me. I am doing it along with running though & have a schedule so I am including rest days, FYI!
  • beaches61
    beaches61 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I started doing it about a week ago but I also do days of jogging in between, so I don't do it every day. Have done it about 3x now.
  • Suebepinkydoo
    Suebepinkydoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7- have already lost 3 inches from my waist so its working!

Feel free to add me too

:)
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    If someone adds me then I will start with you! I have it at home still perfectly in cellophane. I do jog/walk and starting Zumba again tonight. I would love to add 30 day shred just need the motivation to do it.
  • JusJay44
    JusJay44 Posts: 59
    Options
    Welcome to the club.. im on day 4.. how are you guys going about it? feel free to add me too.. there is Power in numbers!
  • BranMuffin86
    BranMuffin86 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! Feel free to add me.
  • xxxtracyxxx
    xxxtracyxxx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - I am doign it every other day. Last time I did it I got told I looked super slim! Even though I wasnt lol, but makes you feel better to know you are toning up. Ive done it twice this week, tomorrow will be L1 D3 :flowerforyou:
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I will be startin 30 day shred on Monday would love support starte t back in January but last 12 days only I'm determined to finish this time it will be doing it along t25 feel free to add
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I have a group your all welcome to join and also add as friend

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50118-jillian-michael-workouts
  • fitbrit19
    fitbrit19 Posts: 55
    Options
    What's the worst part for every one? I personally hate the push ups and bicycle crunches! On level one that is :)
  • fitnessenchanted
    fitnessenchanted Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club.. im on day 4.. how are you guys going about it? feel free to add me too.. there is Power in numbers!

I'm on day 4 too! Just finished 25 minutes ago. My worse pain was on the 2nd and 3rd day
    I could barley sit. Day 5 tomorrow!