HI! Newbie Here!

Options
Whats up People! I'm new to the site. I took my pictures today. At work 4 others have started like me. Our goal is to stick together to get this weight off. I hope to come to this site for support and to learn as much as possible. After learning about my weight today. I'm now ready for CHANGE. ;) I hope all of you reach your goals and can't wait to meet new people. Thanks!

Replies

• KimikoAnne
    Options
    Hey, welcome! Good luck on your weight loss goals :) Everyone here is really friendly and supportive. I have a lot to still lose myself, hope we can encourage each other!
  • mykaar74
    Options
    welcome, and congrats to you & your friends on taking the first step. you will find much support, motivation, and inspiration here, and I'm betting you'll become someones inspiration. best wishes on your journey.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit -- that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • blumuse
    blumuse Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    awesome tattoo. This site is great! It's a great tool.
  • chrissyz22
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Good luck!!
  • jewahdenny
    Options
    Welcome to the site....I wish you the best of luck. We starting to do the same here at my job, we are bringing equipment from home so we can work out together. Keep it up.
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    good luck! it's so helpful having support at work since most people are there 40 hours a week and a lot of treats sneak into the break room!