What celebrity irritates you the most?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I will never understand people that hate Beyonce or Jay Z. They're the least annoying celebs imo, they have no scandals or anything and theyre super talented

And yet you include Lorde on your list, a 16 year old girl from New Zealand whose mother was a poet laureate, who doesn't use the hype surrounding her to act like a deplorable human being like Bieber or Miley, who actually writes all her own songs (the same can't be said for Hova or Beyonce), who is actually a pretty grounded person (http://www.npr.org/2013/09/30/227790278/lorde-doesnt-have-a-bentley-but-the-charts-will-do), who is also super talented, and also stays out of the media for scandalous reasons.

I dunno...I still find Lorde super irritating even though I can respect her at the same time. I know you weren't talking to me...just sayin'
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    *doing my best Goose impression* The list is long, but distinguished
  • jlgobert
    jlgobert Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    have you seen her las
    t few movies? Far from goodie goodie
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    All of em'
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    "The Situation"

He is the culmination of everything I hate about modern American male culture. Self-centered, image-obsessed, arrogant, people user. Bonus douche points for wearing sunglasses at night.

msg-127618541976-3.jpg

What a ghastly w*nker
  • amatolauren
    amatolauren Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    every Kardashian and their mates

you said it .
  • amatolauren
    amatolauren Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    that snooki FAKE jersey Girl!! ughh Cant stand her.!! never really have. and that kristan chick from twilight