What celebrity irritates you the most?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    people awnsering their cellphone calls during dinner, movie/tv, or other group activity and not excusing them selves but simply forcing others to be subjected to their conversations. I'm guilty of it too! It's just relaly inconsiderate and so I try not to do it.

Strong first post.

Cosby1.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Jay Z & Beyonce

Jennifer Lawrence
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    bieber

1zpmszb.jpg
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Beyonce. She just bugs me.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Judge Judy.
    She just irritates me. :|
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    It would be a much shorter list if I list the ones who don't irritate me.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    It would be a much shorter list if I list the ones who don't irritate me.

Yep.
    My husband & friends like Rhianna. She's cute, but otherwise I just don't get it.
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Ryan Seacrest gets a bit annoying
  • RayF24
    RayF24 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    paulina rubio
    omg every time she talks i wanna shoot someone lol
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Gilbert Gottfried
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Gilbert Gottfried
    Not an Aladdin fan, eh :cry:
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    The Kardashians. The whole lot of them :explode: :angry: :mad:
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Oprah
  • redmohca89
    redmohca89 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Miley Cyrus
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Miley Cyrus
    Anne Hattheway
    Sarah Jessica Parker
  • _Loves2Dance_
    Options
    Taylor Swift
    Miley Cyrus
    Justin Bieber
  • BigBadDougs
    BigBadDougs Posts: 155
    Options
    Cheryl Cole
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Kanye West. Seriously, wtf is wrong with this man?

Yes, he's got a face you could just smack hasn't he?

2iroxur.jpg

And I had hoped the following gems (from http://www.gq.com/fashion-shows/blogs/fashion-week/2014/01/kanye-west-apc-fall-2014-collection-quotes.html) were a joke...

'The nearly-fifteen minute presentation showed a side of West the mass media and even diehard fans may not be used to: a thoughtful artist aware of his place in the pop culture pantheon, and how that doesn't always make for an easy transition into a new field like fashion.....

'What people don't realize is, actually, my music is better when I'm allowed to eat my food and drink at the same time. I can walk places quicker when I'm allowed to use my right leg and my left leg. It's like: 'You make so much off of your left leg, you're the best left-legged person! You could never use your right leg, why would you wanna do that?'

'I wanted to go to Central Saint Martins, but Louise Goldin said that I was too famous. So I basically had to learn my clothes through Style.com, through like Scott [Schuman] The Sartorialist, Tommy Ton, and dudes shopping. And luckily, I was rich enough to make mistakes and learn by like just being a fashion victim—which I definitely have been a fashion victim—and to flip it from fashion victim to maybe a fashion icon, to actually a person who can give an opinion, and that's what I'm in the process of doing. So I just want everyone to be patient with me as we go on this journey.'

'My background is art, I got a scholarship to the American Academy of Art--I have to say a super like pretentious snobby thing in this situation: I've been in art school since I was five, and I got scholarships to the American Academy of Art and the Art Institute of Chicago. So I went to the American Academy of Art and guess what? I got in trouble because someone said my work was too controversial. I don't know where they would have got that from.'

'This sweater is dope as ****. That's like some **** I would wear to the airport.'

I do detest him, I do. I'm just fascinated by people walking around spouting stuff like this, when the rest of us would be lablled delusional and in need of help.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    And Ryan Reynolds. Another one I can just envision slapping across his smug face every time I see it.
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Martin Brundle (Formula 1 commentator and ex racer)

Can't stand him.