Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Personality?

JayStu
JayStu Posts: 332 Member
I know this has nothing to d with losing weight or getting in shape but I don't have anyone to talk to about this, so I was hoping someone might be able to give me some insight.

I have recently been having a rough time when it comes to alcohol.
Normally I am a nice guy that is caring and considerate towards others and even described as a gentleman and a sweetheart but lately when I drink I seem to become agitated and rude and mean towards others for no apparent reason.
How do I know if my nice personality is actually a cover for me being a mean person at heart?

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Speak to a therapist that specializes in this.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Clearly something is bothering you. Maybe you are starting to feel bitter now that you have lost weight, people have started treating you differently . Or losing weight hasn't solved all your life's problems which you thought would happen(mistakenly) when you decided on losing weight. But yea see a professional and work out your issues whatever they are. All the best!