People are so shallow, heartless, and hypocrites!

Options
2»

Replies

• KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    And here you are, bashing those whom you wish would stop bashing. How bout setting a good example instead?

Someone has to say something about this. If has to be me, then oh well! If you don't like it, I can care less. Yet it's ok and most of you will support people saying stupid things to others that are TRUELY hurtful.

Get mad at me. Oh well.

Ya'll are so funny because you'll comment along with those who talk people down, but then get mad cause I'm saying something positive. It's what I'm saying, SHALLOW!!!!
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    The irony drips out of this thread like grease out of a bacon cheeseburger.

mmmmmm bacon cheeseburger *drools
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    People suck. Lions are better.

GoodLionJeremy_df7b46_3875150_zps0ccb1e59.gif

Lions suck. Puppies are better.

Cat-puppy-hug-gif.gif

All three of these animals make a great stew. The key to it tasting great is patience and love
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    There there. The internet is an awful place full of mean people. MFP isn't perfect, but it could be worse.
    tumblr_loemmfj6yc1qgvcls.gif
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    puppy judging is not tolerated around here! :angry:
    If other people get to be mean, I get to at least point out when a puppy is displaying less than exemplary behaviour!

the cat seems to be enjoying it though. :huh:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    And here you are, bashing those whom you wish would stop bashing. How bout setting a good example instead?

Someone has to say something about this. If has to be me, then oh well! If you don't like it, I can care less. Yet it's ok and most of you will support people saying stupid things to others that are TRUELY hurtful.

Get mad at me. Oh well.

Ya'll are so funny because you'll comment along with those who talk people down, but then get mad cause I'm saying something positive. It's what I'm saying, SHALLOW!!!!

This is positive?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KariOrtiz2014
    KariOrtiz2014 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You must be new here :flowerforyou:

I'm not. Lol. There just must be more heartless people out there than good.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting.This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,

psuLemon
This discussion has been closed.