Halloween

Options
blh_1010
blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
So I have found the costume I want to wear for Halloween this year. A friend of mine is throwing a Halloween costume party. My newest goal is to look amazing in this costume (it's either a referee or a football player, both are really short playboy costumes - aka really revealing). The point I am trying to make, though, is by using MFP I have been gaining a tone of confidence and I am focusing on toning up my thighs, arms, and stomach muscles to wear this costume and look great in it. I'm sure I can't be the only person working on looking good for Halloween...

so what is your goal costume?

(I'm liking having an outfit to look good in for motivation!)

Replies

• sgeorgia
    sgeorgia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    hmmm -I had not thought of that but if I think i could be 20lbs down by Halloween and that means I should think about something a little sexier this year.

I'm going to friend you so i can hear about your costume workouts :-) and when i figure out what i'm doing i'll let you know.
    steph
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    41LxutHNkL_SS500_-1.jpg

This is my goal costume =) I braved up and got it two weeks ago. I figured if I actually had it in my closet it'll give me more motivation (and before it sold out - I had to order a small.medium cause medium/large was sold out on a lot of the sites!! Luckily the small/medium didn't felt tightly!!!)

Below pics were taking after my 63 days of Insanity.
    Now I'm on my second round of it while doing Hip Hop Abs LV2 and by the time Halloween comes I would have at least one full month of Insanity done. with this program you see changes every week!! I have one week left for Hip Hop Abs LV2

**okay my before pics in the costume are not working =/ but they are in my blog =)***

037.jpg
    008.jpg
  • ddelbeau
    Options
    Wow.... Saw your post and pictures and was definitely impressed with what you accomplished in 63 days. I too wana get ready for a halloween costume. Mine is a bit on the sexxy side. I saw your pics and wanted to know what your "insanity" of 63 days consisted of so I can be on the same path.......You def given me more motivation. :)
  • blh_1010
    Options
    Here are the ones I'm looking at (two are baseball ones I'm contemplating as well :))

P.S. Cina: You look great! By Halloween it's going look even more amazing! :) Great job! :)

1055ymt.jpg

2my3onk.jpg

ogx89v.jpg

pu5xu.jpg
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Wow.... Saw your post and pictures and was definitely impressed with what you accomplished in 63 days. I too wana get ready for a halloween costume. Mine is a bit on the sexxy side. I saw your pics and wanted to know what your "insanity" of 63 days consisted of so I can be on the same path.......You def given me more motivation. :)

I just did Shaun T's Insanity program daily ( Note - I'm not a beach body coach)

It comes w/ a food plan but I don't do diets or "healthy food" to well. So I made small food changes and watched my portions.

W/ my second round though I am taking a weight loss supplement to help "break up" the fat more.
    I also want to see for myself if they work or not.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    41LxutHNkL_SS500_-1.jpg

This is my goal costume =) I braved up and got it two weeks ago. I figured if I actually had it in my closet it'll give me more motivation (and before it sold out - I had to order a small.medium cause medium/large was sold out on a lot of the sites!! Luckily the small/medium didn't felt tightly!!!)

Below pics were taking after my 63 days of Insanity.
    Now I'm on my second round of it while doing Hip Hop Abs LV2 and by the time Halloween comes I would have at least one full month of Insanity done. with this program you see changes every week!! I have one week left for Hip Hop Abs LV2

**okay my before pics in the costume are not working =/ but they are in my blog =)***

037.jpg
    008.jpg

Wow!!!You are my new inspiration. Proof it can be done. Amazing transformation!!!!
  • Cstaub
    Options
    Halloween costumes is a great new motivation to get in shape!!! Thank you for the great idea! My boyfriend and I are going as mobsters =)
  • blh_1010
    Options
    Cstaub: My BF and I thought of that too...also we were thinking of going in costumes from Top Gun :) IDk if those will happen though :)
  • Cstaub
    Options
    blh: That would be so awesome if we did the same thing...i can't wait to see pic's! =) Even though top gun outfits would be hot as well!
  • Irishaingeal
    Options
    I have to say you are probably now one of my biggest inspirations. i tried P90X and then got very hectic at work. But starting tomorrow I am going to go all out no matter what happens with work. Thank you for being an inspiration to those of us who may need it.
  • KLaurean
    Options
    I'm going to be Poison Ivy.
    All of my friends are going as Batman villains and all of us are making our own costumes :)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are going as Chuck and Sarah. I bought the pants and shirt I need and they are already a little too big.
  • ddelbeau
    Options
    Thanks so much... I am going to start it Wds. I found someone who had it so I didnt have to pay for it. I am going to try it out on weds and see how I like it. Hopefully by halloween. I can have an improved body to pull of the costume I want. Especially since the costume I am going to try to pull off i am going to be basically wearing no pants. Would you say that the insanity regime is intense and hard to keep up wtih?

Also something thats good to try is quick trim.... I tried it over the summer and liked results. Good way to boost up weight lost.
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I let my boyfriend choose what we were going to be. So this is my costume.

http://www.spirithalloween.com/product/di-sassy-pink-minnie-mouse-8-1/

Of all things. He didn't want to be Mario and Peach but he'll be a mouse. Ooookayyyy. I think he just wants an excuse to wear short shorts.