looking for a couple more friends with open diaries.

Options
So I'm finding it really motivating to check out other folks food diaries - i have mine open and yes there are days that i would rather not share but I myself find it helpful to see what foods people are eating for ideas and to just see how other people are able to lose weight by what they eat.
So - if you want to have someone else as a friend with and open diary please friend me :-) :-)

thanks

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Mine's open! Take a look!
  • Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    mine's open. I added you
  • sgeorgia
    sgeorgia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    thanks!:smile:
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Mine's opened. Added :):)
  • ErickaJos
    ErickaJos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! Have fun :smile:
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. Added! I love "snooping" at other food/exercise diaries! Mine's not always the greatest, but have at her!
  • sgeorgia
    Options
    wow! thanks everyone for all the friend requests. I'm going to be reading and snooping like crazy!
    Oh and and when you read mine please ignore this weekend and the milk duds. It was a major pms weekend :-)
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Mine is open - also trying to overlook MY bad, bad weekend - emotional eating (cause I was so happy, ironically haha). But most days I try to be pretty good and I don't eat anything out of the ordinary I don't think! :)
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    wow! thanks everyone for all the friend requests. I'm going to be reading and snooping like crazy!
    Oh and and when you read mine please ignore this weekend and the milk duds. It was a major pms weekend :-)
    Funny that you wrote that... I just saw it and was like "mmmmm, milk duds!!..." LOVE 'EM! :)
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    mine is open book..
  • sgeorgia
    Options
    hahahaha!
    I've been so good with not eating candy but i was at the movies and they practically jumped into my hand :-) It was a total pms thing so i'm not going to beat myself up about too badly :-)
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    mine's open too. i love getting ideas from other people :P
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Mine is open and I have sent a friend request. I am 52 and started my weight loss journey on January 4th and am currently in maintenance mode as I reached my goal in August. You can DO this! When I went to the doctor in May, it was unbelievable to see how much my cholesterol had dropped and my blood pressure was remarkably low! You will feel so much better too!!!
  • happily
    happily Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and has my fasting blood sugar in the Notes section.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    mine is open. adding you now.
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Mine is open for my friends---feel free to add me :)
  • TonyaJ83
    Options
    Mine is open. I added you! Looking for more friends for support!
  • joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I am looking for people to keep my accountable! :)
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I love this idea - I'm always snooping through people's diaries to get new ideas for food choices! I'm open to anyone looking at my journal or adding me as a friend :)

Keep up the good work!
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    mine is always open! once in a while i don't record the full day, but for the most part i keep it up to date! and i added you :]