Picture, before and after

Options
I was so nervous to post any pictures, but i feel so at home on MFP.
Thank you all for your support :)

BFAF.jpg

Replies

• haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I don't think the link worked :/
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    Pictures didnt show up at first.......... But they finally did... How much did you lose? Cause you weight thing says 3 lbs... You look like you lost more than 3 lbs.... I lost that much and cannot tell a difference on me at all........

I just read your profile and it said you lost a lot of weight prior to MFP... Good job way to go... You look great....
  • naguilar210
    Options
    BY THE WAY...SORRY SO BLURRY!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You look like you've dropped about 10 years in addition to the weight! Awesome!
  • naguilar210
    Options
    Pictures didnt show up at first.......... But they finally did... How much did you lose? Cause you weight thing says 3 lbs... You look like you lost more than 3 lbs.... I lost that much and cannot tell a difference on me at all........

I just read your profile and it said you lost a lot of weight prior to MFP... Good job way to go... You look great....

I lost 85 pounds before MFP, using this tool now to hit my goal of losing 20 more!
    Thanks for the kind words :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!