Who has the best personality on MFP presently?

1235»

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Too many to choose! I love all of you fine People!!! :D A few of you know how much I adore you! <3
  • My_Mind_Is_My_Cage
    My_Mind_Is_My_Cage Posts: 1,344 Member
    No one
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    best personality is useless, kinda like milk in a dead cow. We need a thread to determine which of the ladies have the biggest personality on here so i can creep on them!
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    I enjoy all character aggressive aggressive, aggressive passive, passive aggressive and passive passive
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    assthetik wrote: »
    best personality is useless, kinda like milk in a dead cow. We need a thread to determine which of the ladies have the biggest personality on here so i can creep on them!
    hahaha let your creep flag fly my friend!
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    as of best, I couldn't decide there are some great people here!
  • Misshodge64
    assthetik wrote: »

Yea DON'T BE SHY
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    I don't know but for sure not MCD. Mostly b/c she deleted me. Before that she was awesome and I told her so everyday. But now she totally sucks. Yep.
  • Misshodge64
    I don't know but for sure not MCD. Mostly b/c she deleted me. Before that she was awesome and I told her so everyday. But now she totally sucks. Yep.

MAybe the boyfriend or husband got jealous?