Nudity

Options
I'm new to MFP and have been reading the forums trying to get an idea of what this site is all about and how to use it. I've seen several topics regarding nudity like "Would you pose nude for the person above you - Part 6?" and "If the person above stood in front of you naked, stay or run away - Part 9? and "Would you workout nude in a group?" I've noticed so many gorgeous men and beautiful women. Some day I hope to have a body like them, and be confident enough to be seen nude. I enjoy being nude, but don't want anyone seeing me as I am now. I'm quite shy. So I'm curious, how many of you have actually posed nude? Have you gone to a nude beach? There seems to be a lot of flirting on this site. Have you exchanged nude pictures with people on your friend's list?

I'm curious about your views and attitudes about nudity.

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    Options
    meh feedz
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    let me break this down for you:

"Would you pose nude for the person above you - Part 6?"
    "Would you workout nude in a group?"
    have actually posed nude?
    Have you gone to a nude beach?
    Have you exchanged nude pictures with people on your friend's list?

326.gif
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    549019_483318838346119_2136221521_n.jpg
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    Strong first post.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Medium-weak first post...
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    ah well... i didn't even notice.

eggonface.jpg
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and have been reading the forums trying to get an idea of what this site is all about and how to use it. I've seen several topics regarding nudity like "Would you pose nude for the person above you - Part 6?" and "If the person above stood in front of you naked, stay or run away - Part 9? and "Would you workout nude in a group?" I've noticed so many gorgeous men and beautiful women. Some day I hope to have a body like them, and be confident enough to be seen nude. I enjoy being nude, but don't want anyone seeing me as I am now. I'm quite shy. So I'm curious, how many of you have actually posed nude? Have you gone to a nude beach? There seems to be a lot of flirting on this site. Have you exchanged nude pictures with people on your friend's list?

Check yo inbox. I just popped your cherry.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    That's very kind, but no thank you.
  • Shy_Wallflower
    Options
    I'm so sorry for asking this question. Now I'm embarrassed. Can this be taken down somehow. I was curious about attitudes after reading the comments on the other topics.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    So I'm curious, how many of you have actually posed nude?
    Have you gone to a nude beach?
    There seems to be a lot of flirting on this site. Have you exchanged nude pictures with people on your friend's list?

no
    no
    no
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I am still very uncomfortable with the idea of me naked. I actually have not taken my shirt off in public in about 10 years. That being said, I am working on it. I have certain friends who are very... ummm... encouraging. :smile:
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Have posed. Don't just send them out all over the place. There may be some on a website somewhere, tasteful, implied nudity only though. Can't actually see anything.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    It's called Chit Chat, Fun & Games. I'm innocent.
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I keep my clothes on.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for asking this question. Now I'm embarrassed. Can this be taken down somehow. I was curious about attitudes after reading the comments on the other topics.

don't be sorry. Its a common topic in the threads. I think it was a perfectly acceptable question to pose.
  • Greywalk
    Greywalk Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Nope but you can report it to the moderators...see guidelines and get a little creative with reason why it should be gone...however why be embarrassed by intentional curiosity? If it is honest then relax and enjoy the responses.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I guess your not too shy then. Strong username to thread correlation
  • quietair
    quietair Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm against showering in sweats and a hoodie. Your kink is not my kink, I guess.
  • pettychia
    pettychia Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Those threads are for vanity... I wouldn't worry too much about them. NO to naked posting/pic sending/participating in silly forum threads!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I pose nude often.

Only from the waist up though.

KIK is Mrcurveddong