LEGS before & after... looking for inspiration!

Options
Hey everyone!

I have pretty muscular legs (about 17" calves), and I'm also overweight (5'2" and 192 pounds) and trying to change that! I have a really hard time finding boots that fit these calves, and I'm wondering if that will ever change, even if I do slim down to my goal weight!

Does anyone have before and after pics of their legs? Ha ha, funny thing to request, I know, but I'm really just curious!

Thanks everyone! This is such a great community... :)

Replies

• Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i'm 54, 5'2" and 220. I can't find boots either - well, I do have 2 pair, but I call them my "fat calf" boots. anyway, I lost a good bit several years back doing lots of walking. my husband says he can tell it in my legs before he can see it in my body. I was walking 3 miles every day and felt really great. I didn't do a lot of extra with my legs, but they seemed to slim up on their own. i'm hoping that will be the case this time as well. good luck!
  • hlansford1
    hlansford1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, not sure what type of boots you are looking for, but if they are western, I would suggest Ariat boots. They are scalloped at the top and are lower cut in the front- perfect for muscular or well-rounded calves.